Frogmore Road
Under Offer
Frogmore Road
Frogmore Road
Frogmore Road
Frogmore Road

Frogmore Road, Market Drayton

£135,000

bedrooms2    bathrooms 1    receptions 2   

A charming traditional end of terraced property situated in a popular location within walking distance of Market Drayton town centre with the benefit of a good size rear garden. This very well (...)

Read more...

Salisbury Road
Salisbury Road
Salisbury Road
Salisbury Road
Salisbury Road

Salisbury Road, Market Drayton

Offers in Excess of £120,000

bedrooms3    bathrooms 1    receptions 1   

Occupying a good size corner plot with garden to the front, wrapping around to the side where there is storage space and a low maintenance decked garden to the rear. This three bedroom semi detached (...)

Read more...

Shropshire Street
Shropshire Street
Shropshire Street
Shropshire Street
Shropshire Street

Shropshire Street, Market Drayton

£107,500

bedrooms2    bathrooms 1    receptions 1   

Newly built end town house in convenient location for town centre. This impressive architecturally designed and built town house must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation. The specification (...)

Read more...

Smithfield Road
Sold STC
Smithfield Road
Smithfield Road
Smithfield Road
Smithfield Road

Smithfield Road, Market Drayton

Shared Ownership £88,500

bedrooms3    bathrooms 1    receptions 1   

A three bedroom semi detached house with an excellent opportunity to purchase 75% shared ownership paying rent on the remaining 25%. The living accommodation provides lounge, kitchen, useful hallway (...)

Read more...